• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

MGM

No one noticed.. :)

https://www.kaleidescape.com/movie-...JqeBM3jM4qMHsa9_pNGYy1myNxiiRW1vj6VpMVZ0-6Jj8

I'm guessing the content should be announced and uploaded any day now.

Interesting that this Title is from Elevation Pictures Studio, not MGM. Even though there is now a place for MGM titles to go, I think this one is an error. This title only shows up on the Canadian Store. It does not seem to be listed in the U.S. nor is the Studio. Not sure what this is about.

The fact that there is a "container' for the MGM titles is very positive and hopefully, we will all be pleasantly surprised very soon.

Addendum: MGM is listed as one of the production companies for "Every Day." Elevation Pictures is the Canadian distributor; Orion Pictures is the distributor in the USA for the theatrical release. DVD and Blu-ray releases are through Universal (Can) and Warner (USA). Very convoluted.

Wayne

Last edited:
Told from a good source the MGM store should be live on Monday. Some of the titles read off to me from the beta store were very exciting. Including some 4K titles not available on physical disc (Rocky) and a few others. Bond titles are following in a week or so.

We'll see I guess but get your wallets ready. :)

Told from a good source the MGM store should be live on Monday. Some of the titles read off to me from the beta store were very exciting. Including some 4K titles not available on physical disc (Rocky) and a few others. Bond titles are following in a week or so.

We'll see I guess but get your wallets ready. :)

If accurate, that’s very good news - especially on the Bond titles! I expected Bond movies to be delayed a fair amount compared to the normal MGM movies.

We shall see.

John

Ugh I leave for Austria tomorrow and will not be able to access the store until I get back to the states

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's okay, you'll have more MGM choices when you get back, they are still loading titles. Really expected the release a little earlier, but as Tony noted, should be very soon.

Jim

A quick note on MGM. Keep in mind that, as mentioned in an earlier post, the Bond films will not be in this initial release. There is an additional layer of approval needed because of existing contracts and intellectual property rights, BUT, they are expected to be available going forward (no exact timeframe, but should 't be too long).

Jim

A quick note on MGM. Keep in mind that, as mentioned in an earlier post, the Bond films will not be in this initial release. There is an additional layer of approval needed because of existing contracts and intellectual property rights, BUT, they are expected to be available going forward (no exact timeframe, but should 't be too long).

Jim

Good to have all these studio in one place and I am sure more issue will resolve and K aware about it

Thnk u jim

Shokran

The MGM container is now visible in the collections but I don't see any movies. Do you?

Mossssst welcome studio been waited for long time thx K

Awesome,
So many great movies finally added
Can’t wait for Bonds
Plus a few 4K titles not on disc...

Rocky - Mad Max - Spaceballs - The Silence of the Lambs in 4K! And some recent movies i.e. Tomb Raider -Creed II - The Magnificent Seven in 4K HDR with Dolby Atmos.

Freeing up close to 30 slots from my last vault now. Expensive evening....

Back