• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

M300 Player Power Supply?

gamerson

Does anyone know of a good replacement for the current Kaleidescape P/N: 361-1010 and the specs on connector? My players are long out of warranty so I'm not concerned about that.

I'm looking at these but I want to make sure it's the correct size DC connector: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y64QLBM

Greatly appreciate your insight.

Gary

I recently bought a used M300 on eBay to use as a digital source for my CD collection. The seller had replaced the original power supply with a basic wall wart switch mode power supply. I was underwhelmed with the sound quality so decided to try a power supply upgrade. I bought an Sbooster ECO Mk2 linear power supply and replaced the wall wart powering the M300. Wow. What a significant improvement, this power supply turned the M300 into a high-end audio digital source. Not as good as my Esoteric Grandioso disk spinner, but it's close. I can highly recommend this power supply for the M300 player.

That may help others B, thanks for posting. Not sure what happened to the OP, he never reached out to me for the M300 PSU I had here and planned to give him at no cost, so I assume he found a replacement.

Jim

Yeah, I posted for the benefit of the wider audience if anybody is looking to optimize their M300 for audio.

No need to apologize, glad you found a replacement.

Jim

Back