• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Lionsgate 4K is here!!!!

8 movies available for the time being:

Early Man, The Commuter, Hostiles, John Wick 1&2, Hacksaw Ridge, Deep Water Horizon, Hell or High Water

UV

First Lionsgate movies in UHD/HDR and in Dolby Atmos are now available!!

So If I have Deepwater in a 4K Disc and I want to use the UV code - say on on VUDU - will it become available on K for download without cost?

Or would I have to buy it (again) on K also to have it in my K System?

Thanks.

So If I have Deepwater in a 4K Disc and I want to use the UV code - say on on VUDU - will it become available on K for download without cost?

Or would I have to buy it (again) on K also to have it in my K System?

Thanks.

Redeem in VUDU and providing it's available there as UHD, title will port to K for free.

I’m surprised there was no tweet or email from the CEO yet. Wonder if these went live early on accident. Has anyone been able to actually download and watch them?

I’m surprised there was no tweet or email from the CEO yet. Wonder if these went live early on accident. Has anyone been able to actually download and watch them?

Just got the email about it.

Redeem in VUDU and providing it's available there as UHD, title will port to K for free.

Yes, got the UHD Lionsgate from Vudu when they came out didn't realize that there wasn't a K store availability at the time. :mad:

So when I checked this morning, I saw that I had UHD upgrades! :eek::D

Yes, got the UHD Lionsgate from Vudu when they came out didn't realize that there wasn't a K store availability at the time. :mad:

So when I checked this morning, I saw that I had UHD upgrades! :eek::D

Yes Very nice surprise. Like you I redeemed in VUDU for HD quality, all have now increased in quality to UHD. Pity all studios aren't as generous. Paramount take note Star Trek movies are still only redeeming as HD 😢 😡

Yes Very nice surprise. Like you I redeemed in VUDU for HD quality, all have now increased in quality to UHD. Pity all studios aren't as generous. Paramount take note Star Trek movies are still only redeeming as HD 😢 😡

We need Enders Game and the Hunger Games series too.

As mentioned in the announcement email, there are a bunch of additional titles on the way in the coming weeks, including the Hunger Games series. Ender's Game is among the upcoming titles as well!

Thanks Mike. I must have missed those titles in the announcement. Exciting times!

I have a buddy who wants La La Land in UHD lol - maybe that’ll be there too.

Last edited:
Thanks Mike. I must have missed those titles in the announcement. Exciting times!

I have a buddy who want La La Land in UHD lol - maybe that’ll be there too.
Yep it was there in the announcement e-mail as well .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back