• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Kill Bill (The Whole Affair) - Script

Rengozu

Requires Blu-ray quality Kill Bill Vol 1 and Kill Bill Vol 2.

One of my selling points of the Kaleidescape for me was not having to get up and switch out discs for large movies like Lord of the Rings, so while recently discovering scripts, I got the bright idea of finally putting Kill Bill back together as one movie as it was originally intended to be seen.

I've been waiting forever for a real release of the uncensored cut as QT shows it at his theatre and at film festivals but I'm starting to lose hope it'll ever see an official home release. While it's still just the censored cuts of what we already have in two volumes, this cut does put it back together as one movie, taking out the final lead-out scene from Vol 1 on the airplane with scenes of Budd and Elle taken from Vol 2 and the cliffhanger ending, and also the beginning scene recap of Vol 2 with the Bride talking to the audience and just beginning at Chapter 6.

I figured since the uncensored version of this cut is known as "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair", I'd call this mostly complete but not as bloody cut "Kill Bill: The Whole Affair". :p
Only real differences I can remember offhand is that the Uncut takes out the Klingon proverb text in the beginning and replaces it with a memorial to Kinji Fukasaku, it has a longer anime sequence with additional action, the House of Blue Leaves fight is much longer and bloodier in full color and not black and white, and Sofie gets her arm chopped on camera.

I've played with the cuts several times and while I'd love to shave off a few milliseconds to make the two scenes flow into each other just a hair faster, but being this was the closest I could get it without a smidge of unwanted audio sneaking in, I'm pretty happy with the end result.

Is there a way I'm missing to just select the official chapters you want to use or do you have to clip it yourself? Fade in/out options would also be nice.

Hope someone else out there enjoys!

Attachments

• script_Kill_Bill__The_Whole_Affair_-3.dat
    1.4 KB · Views: 36
I've played with the cuts several times and while I'd love to shave off a few milliseconds to make the two scenes flow into each other just a hair faster, but being this was the closest I could get it without a smidge of unwanted audio sneaking in, I'm pretty happy with the end result.

Is there a way I'm missing to just select the official chapters you want to use or do you have to clip it yourself? Fade in/out options would also be nice.

My all time favorite movie/s - thanks for contributing.

Requires Blu-ray quality Kill Bill Vol 1 and Kill Bill Vol 2.

One of my selling points of the Kaleidescape for me was not having to get up and switch out discs for large movies like Lord of the Rings, so while recently discovering scripts, I got the bright idea of finally putting Kill Bill back together as one movie as it was originally intended to be seen.

I'm not one who was sold on K because of scripting and demo scenes, etc., but this is the kind of thing I can get behind...I was using MKV Toolnix with PLEX and my MKV rips to combine the two LOTR discs into a single file. This is a great use of the feature. Thanks!

Back