• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

• 🔷Why can't I make a new post here in "The Marketplace"? 🤔

All registered users can reply to other members' posts here in the Marketplace, to respond as potential buyer or ask questions of the seller.
    However, only members who have paid to become "Premium" members or "Patrons" can make a new "for sale" post here in Marketplace.

Premium memberships can be purchased for as little as $10... a very reasonable fee in order to sell equipment here, far lower than the seller's fee would be on eBay or Audiogon or other sites. Our site doesn't sell ads or sell user's information. This small fee is the only source of funds for the site to offset the costs it takes to run the forum.

For more information on purchasing a Premium or Patron membership, please see the Account Upgrades section of your user profile.

SOLD: Kaleidescape Strato 4K HDR 6TB Movie Player - Perfect

I am letting go of my most favorite source in my media room. Why? Because I have very large bills that my paycheck cries when it looks at how much they are. So, if you want to help my little take-home paycheck feel better, you can buy this fantastic player from me.

I am selling my personal Kaleidescape Strato 4K HDR 6TB Movie Player. This is an all-in-one unit and does not require external servers to work. Set it up with your gear, activate the unit, and you are ready to bring the highest level of movie quality (in picture and sound) to your theater or media room.

The unit’s condition is a 9.8 out of 10. Why not a 10? Two reasons. One, it is not brand new in a box (and had been used and loved), and two on the top (back-center) of the unit there is a mark of some sort that I did not have the time to try to remove. The unit is in such fantastic condition that the plastic is still on the front. The included HDMI cable and shielded ethernet cable are still brand new in the box (not pictured). Even the documentation is still untouched. It comes with the remote, power cord/brick, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, documentation, box, and the unit itself.

The unit will be shipped in its original box (pictured) with all original packaging. The unit has been fully factory reset and ready for its new happy owner. I will let the person buying the unit figure out shipping. The box is 21lbs in weight, with the dimensions of 22X16X13. It will be shipped from zip code 77379. I will ship it via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.

I know I am new to the forums and all that, and I am willing to use a mediator service as long as the buyer pays for it. I am also willing to prove my legit-ness with the buyer if needed.

If the notification system on the forums does not work, I will be checking this post (and messages) no less than once a day. I will message serious buyers my email address so we can talk without delay.

Warranty ends in 2023

Link to data sheet -> https://www.kaleidescape.com/pdfs/Kaleidescape-Strato-Movie-Player.pdf

Model Number is K0509-0006

I believe I originally paid right at $6,000 for this unit and how about it gets into your home for $3,866 (+shipping).

So, if you have questions or offers, please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0944.jpeg
    IMG_0944.jpeg
    707 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0941.jpeg
    IMG_0941.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    654 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg