• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Kaleidescape Referral Program

MikeKobb

◥ ◣ Kaleidescape, Inc.
Greetings all!

I’m really excited to share that we have launched a new customer referral program. All US customers now have a unique referral code that you can share with friends and family who might be interested in Kaleidescape. The code itself is a link that leads to a page with some information about Kaleidescape, and a form they can fill to be connected with a local dealer.

When someone uses your code to register their first Kaleidescape system, you will each receive a $100 movie credit!

You can find your code (and customize it if you wish) at My Referrals. If you’re a mobile app user, that link should launch directly to the Referrals page in the app. The apps have built-in sharing features, and the web site includes the ability to copy an email template if you wish to start with something like that. Terms and Conditions are linked on that page. We encourage you to share your code with anyone who may be interested, but please avoid mass-emailing and other “spammy” tactics.

As noted, the program is for US customers only at this time. There are legal complexities with offering programs like this that vary from country to country, so we are starting with one.

Enjoy!

This is pretty nice and goes nicely with some new social activity I'm planning shortly... :)

Super! Yes, if you want to attach your referral link to something like a YouTube video or a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc posting, that's great. As long as it's not spammy, go for it!

Every time I try the link (your link in the above post and in the email), I get an error saying "an error has occurred, try again". Can't find anything on the webpage or my app either. Is this not live yet?

Hi Kris,

No, it's live and should be working. I will follow up with you offline.

Howdy folks! We got to the bottom of the issue for Kris. In the process of doing that investigation, though, we discovered a bit of a hiccup. Since I know there are some dealers who read these forums, I wanted to post a clarification here.

The referrals program is available to Kaleidescape customers in the US. Kaleidescape employees (<sniff!>) and authorized dealers are not eligible. The movie store hides the referrals tab in the accounts view for accounts that cannot participate in the program. Unfortunately, this means that a dealer or a non-US customer who clicks the link that I posted above will see an error message like Kris did.

We're working to fix that ASAP. In the meantime, anyone who wants to can learn more about the program at the following links:

Kaleidescape Referral Program FAQ

Kaleidescape Referral Program Terms & Conditions

We apologize for the confusion.

Back