• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Kaleidescape Movie Reviews

jmdls

Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
Hello, all! I've been writing for a site called Cineluxe for awhile that focuses on luxury home-cinema topics, and I've reviewed a BUNCH of recent Kaleidescape store releases, mainly looking at picture and sound quality. (I try to keep the reviews spoiler-free.) Kaleidescape has been very friendly to the site, so any support (clicks and views) you can give it would certainly be welcome and appreciated! :) Here's links to recent Store downloads I've reviewed:

If you find yourself stuck at home for any reason, and are looking for some good movies to enjoy, this isn't a bad list to pick from!
Thanks,
John

Hello, all! I've been writing for a site called Cineluxe for awhile that focuses on luxury home-cinema topics, and I've reviewed a BUNCH of recent Kaleidescape store releases, mainly looking at picture and sound quality. (I try to keep the reviews spoiler-free.) Kaleidescape has been very friendly to the site, so any support (clicks and views) you can give it would certainly be welcome and appreciated! :) Here's links to recent Store downloads I've reviewed:

If you find yourself stuck at home for any reason, and are looking for some good movies to enjoy, this isn't a bad list to pick from!
Thanks,
John

Nice reviews John and many time read ur write in Cineluxe and many of my pics was based on ur review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep up the good work John. I am a frequent visitor to your website and also follow you on twitter.
it’s great that K also retweet your cinelux posts

Second that....routinely check on the comments/reviews of the released films from John and other contributors using the site!

Hello, group! Thought I'd throw in some links to the recent batch of @Cineluxe reviews of Kaleidescape downloads! Some real classics in here (Jaws, Gladiator, Top Gun) that have been given a recent 4K HDR makeover, as well as a bunch of the early releases (Bloodshot, Invisible Man, Onward), three Bonds, and two Star Wars films. Reviews with an emphasis on picture and sound quality in a top-notch home theater, so hoping they will be of some interest/use if you haven't purchased some of these titles yet. (Several are also at special pricing on the Store now!)
Every click helps the site, and hope you all enjoy!

Thanks for posting these, John. Very nicely done on the reviews. A nice touch to have a link to the Kaleidescape app for those wanting to purchase.

I also found “Underwater” and “Bloodshot” to be really enjoyable considering the bad reviews by critics.

John

Great reviews and grab some movies from what i read continue reading and baying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back