• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

• 🔷Why can't I make a new post here in "The Marketplace"? 🤔

All registered users can reply to other members' posts here in the Marketplace, to respond as potential buyer or ask questions of the seller.
    However, only members who have paid to become "Premium" members or "Patrons" can make a new "for sale" post here in Marketplace.

Premium memberships can be purchased for as little as $10... a very reasonable fee in order to sell equipment here, far lower than the seller's fee would be on eBay or Audiogon or other sites. Our site doesn't sell ads or sell user's information. This small fee is the only source of funds for the site to offset the costs it takes to run the forum.

For more information on purchasing a Premium or Patron membership, please see the Account Upgrades section of your user profile.

FOR SALE: Kaleidescape M300 Blu-Ray/HD Player Still With WARRANTY!! RARE!!

1highvelocity

⭐️ Premium ⭐️
Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
PLEASE READ

Recently Upgraded With the Latest Software Version.

Remote/Power Cord Will Be Supplied.

No Other Parts or Accessories Included.

Shipping Cost Includes Special Handling and Packaging with Insurance.

Note: ( WARRANTY STATIS ) This Unit has WARRANTY until 5/25/2018!!!!

This Excellent Working Like New M300 Blu-Ray player in great condition !!!

It was for a project and was not used.

The Kaleidescape M300 M-Class player that can be used to play Bluray,DVD & CD’s stored on your Kaleidescape System.

There are Three available

Asking $ 1,399.99 ea.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 14
M300

Yes I do but I think I'm going to hold off on selling them for now.
I've been a Kaleidescape dealer for over 13 years and I've owned my own A/V Company for over 22 years and quite honestly in all the company's I've done business with Kaleidescape has been the best one ever!!!!!!!
Unlike some other company's when you call tech support they would always say check your programing it can't be our equipment it's solid and the battle would go on to get it fixed.
But Kaleidescape on the other hand was a completely different animal you could ALWAYS!!! count Kaleidescape tech support AKA Rusty & Tim :)
to get it figured out! you were never left hanging out to dry.
If it was something they could not figure out right away they would say let me look into the logs and I'll get back to you.
And they did.
If they didn't have a solution to resolve it they would come up with a quick fix for it to get you by.
Bottom line is that they would get it fixed or replaced right away you were never left hanging out to dry.
Before I became a dealer it took me 2 years before I signed up as a dealer because I had seen so many other company's like this that had come and gone.
And the last thing I was going to do was use my clients as guinea pigs.
The simple fact is that if I sell you a dvd player an it doesn't work out no big deal I'll give you your $ 500.00 refund but if I sell you a $ 35,000.00 dvd sever system and it doesn't work your probably going to want your money back right??
But what most people don't know is as a dealer they may take the product back but all we get is a credit on account we don't get a refund but we have to give you your money back.
So that's a pretty big chance we have to take on becoming a dealer for there products.
But I can honestly say that Kaleidescape has been the best company that I have ever done business IN MY LIFETIME!!!!
There products were built so well that I still have dozens of clients that still have there 5U servers and Movie player-2000's still working fine.
This equipment is built like a brick shit house it just doesn't die.
That being said with all the other options out there which aren't many I have come to the conclusion that I am going to ride it till it dies!
I have two boys 12 & 14 and I told then what had happened on Friday and they were both devastated were first words out of there mouths were but that's not going to affect us right??
Our system will still keep working right?? and I said yes until something breaks then will have to cross that road when we come to it.
Nor realizing it but I've had my system for almost as long as I've had my kids!
my kids literally learned the words up,down,left,right & enter buy using there Kaleidescape system.
This system is a big part of our family and I can't let it go!
I just recently joined this forum about two years ago and I have to say I was kind of shocked at how well everyone was so willing to help one another out.
I haven't seen kindness like that sense 911.
I remember that very well right after it happened everyone was so nice.
You would come to a four way stop sign and everyone would wave each other thru.
Yeah but that only lasted for about a week then we all went back to our normal self's :)
But not here on the forum everyone here is genuinely looking out for the next guy and that's such an awesome thing!
I think what I'm trying to say is that no matter what happens over the next few months were all going to look out for each other and figure out a fix for this.
I mean come on here!!! we have way to many computer geeks on this forum not to come up with some solutions!
In closing I would like to say goodby to some of my friends I didn't get to say goodby to before they closed on Friday.
The employees at Kaleidescape were some of the finest people I have known and done business with ever.
Thank you June,Vickie,Andy,Geoff and a very big shout out to the Tech support team that has kept us all up and running sense the beginning.
Rusty,Tim & Andy Thank you Thank you & Thank you !
you guys are awesome!!
And a very very big shout out to the man who is helping us all get thru this together is Jim from cinelife !!
Don't give up yet guys will all get thru this together!

Back