• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

iOS and Android apps 1.6.1 released

MikeKobb

◥ ◣ Kaleidescape, Inc.
Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that we have released version 1.6.1 of the iOS and Android apps. The Android version is currently live on the Play store. The iOS version is approved and should go live shortly.

A couple of notable changes in these apps.

Android
  • Now includes support for discounted bundle offers
  • We have fixed a problem with deep linking on Android 12, so now when you get a movie promotion email from us, if you tap one of the links on your mobile device, it should open into the app.

Both
  • We now show a bundle information in the movie details page if you happen to browse to a movie that is included in one of those discount bundle offers, so you'll know that discounted pricing is available for it. (First image below.)
  • When viewing any collection of movies, there's a new button in the top right corner of the screen (next to the filter/sort button) that changes the view to one that lets you select and purchase multiple movies in a single transaction. This is the same multiple-selection interface that's used for the discounted bundles, minus the discount.
  • The Remote tab includes support now for the new onscreen search feature that's part of the latest kOS 10.x release.
I find the new multiple-selection interface to be especially handy when we're having a sale, or when using my wish list. In fact, here's a power-user tip. If we do have a sale collection, you can view that collection, filter the view by "Movies On My Wish List", then engage the multi-select interface to buy some or all of your wish list titles that are currently on sale.

IMG_CFE3BC872051-1.jpeg
IMG_FB553B013E2A-1.jpeg
IMG_9C65AA96A70D-1.jpeg

Thanks for the update!

It would be very helpful if the aspect ratio information also be visible in the movie details page. For me this information is important and I have always to switch from the mobile app to the browser to finalize my purchases.

You can tap on the “runtime” of the movie on the details page to see the aspect ratio and other information.

134816b8bcf61de141d44bc7defb95b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IOS app updated right now thanks for making our use much easer great addition in this update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back