• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Incredible 2

Ahmad78

Dose any one face a problem in incredible 2 when play scene old school vs new school difficult to read the hard drive i remove the movie and redownload it agin and still had the same problem only when I play this scene from the selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This scene works fine for me with HDR version.

John

For me its work only in that scene I will try to take a shot for that scene

92541d84ddee6c6ba5d442641732beb7.jpg

I was getting that message recently when I was experiencing network issues. However, it was on multiple titles. Double check that this is not affecting other titles as well. This may be indicative of network communication problems.

You may want to contact Kaleidescape support to see if there are any errors in your system's logs that may help pinpoint the problem. They can be very helpful.

Wayne

I was getting that message recently when I was experiencing network issues. However, it was on multiple titles. Double check that this is not affecting other titles as well. This may be indicative of network communication problems.

You may want to contact Kaleidescape support to see if there are any errors in your system's logs that may help pinpoint the problem. They can be very helpful.

Wayne

Only in this movie and exact in this scene only and if i reward it back and play it it works that’s the first time I face such thing like this from K

That’s way i remove the movie and re download it again and still the same only in incredible 2

Do you have a Terra or is the movie playing from your Strato? I just posted a general question about this error message in the hardware section. SJ

Yes I have I just keep it from a week and I download many on it only that problem I face

Problem resolved it was a network issue and thx for all help

Back