• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Im not off the rocker ArcheoAcoustics best explain the need for K Scripts...

CINERAMAX IOPH

http://dci-forum.com/back-roots-tv-...t-cinema-indeed-highest-art-form/2649/new#new

Here is your homework, learn and understand the concepts, i will then explain why the possible highest from of ART that a human can experience requires an astounding system that exploits these basic psycho acoustical need from the paleo age that is ingrained in our DNA. And that because of negative side of HABITATION we need the concentrated stimuli that only a well curated Kaleidescape scripted maximum immersive demo can provide, i also argue that proximity and nearfield sound containment promote the good aspects of Habitation therefore elevating a home cinema to the true art that we toil 24/7 for.

I have always had a gut feeling that the need to be surrounded by sound was primal. This past Holy Week i chose to put my sandals on and walk the past of audio by reading a book on archaeoacoustics. So how does that hunch morphs into the hypothesis, actually strong reinforcement of the fact that the only way for the true immersophile to trump the experience of watching a movie or hearing a multichannel audio ( sorry have not done stereo at home for the past 45 years),how does the oldest home theater experience, actually the oldest example of art relate to something so esoteric as rigorously curated, categorised, parsed and organized as the Kaleidescape Scene Scripts.

https://vimeo.com/262653108

https://vimeo.com/262622220

Again I have been doing curated demos of my rigs for 40 years, the scripts just take it to another level, how high? If motion images by fire animated 8 legged boars were painted in sections of the cave were particular reverberations were past enough the HAAS POINT 18ms that they sounded as huff animals emanating around the paintings,that was high art then. Take a look at the connection in these paragraphs.

index.php

index.php

index.php

One of the most important concepts in understanding our acoustically collective psychy as
something primaly inherited was studied by the Ghestalt psychologists. The first concept they teach you is HABITUATION, a double edge sword? Or the maximum immersive realisation Ying/Yang of linear atmos neural-x movie watching "scene-analysis"vs. a "selfish bastard" kick ass atmos neural-x plums. It is this capacity of suppressing the negative side of HABITUATION and EXPLOITING TO THE MAXIMUM the cleaning of the palate GREAT side of habituation that im convinced beyond any doubt, given a kickass system with true HDR (not projection at the moment-wait for barco light steering tech 2-4 years) a samsung wall be the best ( i know about the track record of samsung having issues with tile uniformity-serious ones- and then 3 months later completely licking the problem) and a great sound system that is great at Quadraphonics by running all speakers down to 40 and musical (no horns that is a thx imposition-like the stupid stupid Tom Holman notion to cut all the surrounds at 80 or above- THX ruined immersive audio at it's very conception- i was there June Chicago 1989- harsh sounding i told Tom Holman who gave the first thX presentation at a cinema freshly outfitted with one of the first THX rigs near water tower- why does it sound like someone is frying eggs behind the screen - you need to use british speakers:D).

So Kaleidescape, great full range speakers and a good immersive design from as little as 6 speaker to 48, the wall, and the Kaleidescape scripts and you will be able to suppress all the negative aspects of the "Scene Analysis" core principle of Habituation and hotrod, polish and perfect a method to exploit the GREAT side of Habituation. If Home Cinema is the first high art known to man, the wall, a k system that is designed to play scripts first and foremost, with a continuous slew of new scenes, that the system is designed 99% for that- i argue Home Cinema can now surpass paintings, sculpture, symphonies and Imax as the highest art form known to man. Deep?:D

That is what my current Grand Overlook Solfar Cinema of the future, what michelangelo's painful to create PIETA (his greatest work) that is what the grand overlook penthouse is to art.:)

DZP7QZuWkAAAGcL.jpg

DZrqAEvWkAEKROG.jpg

Last edited:
Back