• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

I'm a new member!

capedwonder

Hello veryone,

I'm happy to be a new Kaleidescape owner! I live in Reno, NV and have been enjoying this fantastic new system for the past few days.

I look forward to corresponding with you.

Have a great day!

Jim Bowers
www.capedwonder.com

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new Kaleidescape! I'm sure folks here will be happy to help and eager to hear your thoughts and ideas.

And as I happened to check out your website, we'll be expecting you to share the greatest Favorite Scene markers for each of the Superman movies! :D

I have them all on my Kscape and am eager for a great set of scene markers!

(Jim is a Superman "Superfan", and looks like he's contributed to several documentaries. check out his site!)

--josh

Thanks Josh!

Thanks for the warm welcome Josh!

Yes, CapedWonder.com is a website that celebrates the legacy of my friend Christopher Reeve. I contributed artwork to the Superman DVD box sets that were released last November. I had the honor of seeing Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut in Hollywood at the Director's Guild of America Theater. They showed an HD digital print, which looked fantastic!! I highly recommend the HD and Blu-ray releases of both Superman II: the Richard Donner Cut and Superman-The Movie...superb restorations. Can't wait to be able to download the HD/Blu-rays onto the Kaleidescape!

As soon as I receive more training on the Kaleidescape from my friendly dealer, I will be sure to create a super set of scene markers and share them with everyone. Being a "newbie", it may take me awhile to learn everything this incredible machine has to offer!

Have a great day!

Jim

"Who are You?" "A Friend"
(Margot Kidder and Christopher Reeve from Superman-The Movie.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Jim,
I'd bet that you wont require as much help as you may think. The K's interface is great. My kids are better at it than I am. Guests need less than 5 minutes of instruction and they're flying solo.

I think you'll find this community to be quite helpful also. Welcome to the party!

Thanks Reg!

Yes, my 11 year old, Terry, is a whiz at putting models together, fixing things, and setting up electronic goodies (he's our movie night host), so no worries there! He's really enjoying this new system. The minute it was ready to roll, he put the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie into the player for download.

Jim:)

Jim,
Let me add my welcome as well. Hope you enjoy the contact with other forum members, this really is a unique community.

Have fun!!

Warmest welcome,

Jim

Jim,
Welcome!

I also checked out your website and: WOW!!! :) :) :)

I love the Superman movies so I am looking forward to your favorite scenes. Everyone is right- the system is so easy to use that you will find your way around fairly quickly.

You may not know, but you can actually export and import favorite scenes files. So you can share with your web friends. See more here:

http://www.kscapeowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127

I'm glad there is another Kaleidescape owner out there. I think you will be as impressed as we are in my family with it.

Congrats and welcome!

Back