• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

I have an issue editing details

P10GE

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me as I'm having issues editing details on my recent imports. I get an error page that says either 'no data was sent' or 'data was not saved' I seem to be able to do everything else though. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me as I'm having issues editing details on my recent imports. I get an error page that says either 'no data was sent' or 'data was not saved' I seem to be able to do everything else though. Any help would be much appreciated.

I haven't had any issues editing movie details through the K browser interface. I just go in, pick a movie, pick "edit movie details" and then edit. When I am done I hit "OK" and everything is saved.

Is this what you are trying to do?

John

Yeah that's all I'm doing, I have about 1800 DVDs on there and have never had this issue before so it's a bit odd.

I just tried editing a movie and didn't have a problem. i would contact K and see if they have any idea what your problem is.

John

Thanks for that... I have sent them an email so eagerly waiting for a reply.

Has no one come across this before?

I have never had this problem in the many years I have had a K system. I also do a lot the editing of content on CD's I import. Over the years I probably average editing 1-2 times a month.

John

Same here... this is the first time I have seen this and with over 3000 titles on here over the past 10 years I have never had this issue before.

Back