• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Home Alone

ccool96

I noticed that Home Alone doesn’t seem to have an HD version available. Is that correct?

I know it’s available in HDR, but it’s the first time I have noticed an HDR movie that didn’t also have HD available.

I would like the HD version so I can load it on my Alto.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure why it's not appearing on your end, I have the HD download from the Store, and it still shows when I select the UHD/HDR version as well.

Try selecting the HDR version and see if the HD version is listed with it.

Jim

Not sure why it's not appearing on your end, I have the HD download from the Store, and it still shows when I select the UHD/HDR version as well.

Try selecting the HDR version and see if the HD version is listed with it.

Jim

It doesn’t show an HD version for download so therefore it says I can’t download the HDR version on the Alto.

6aed0bd9ea7d584977a23a20d74fc319.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m seeing the same thing - no HD version available for download. I did have it downloaded but deleted it when I added the HDR version. Email tech support.

John

That's weird, I see it on mine......agree with John, check with support. (Obviously with the Alto you will not see an HDR version anyway, and my HD version was tied to that option, but John sees what you're seeing and he is using Strato (or Terra) like me. This might be just be the occasional "it's there, then gone, then there again" thing.

Jim

Checked again and it’s there In HD again.

John

Hey @ccool96

This title was temporarily suppressed while we investigated a database issue.

It is included in your purchase and should be downloadable later tonight or early tomorrow.

Best,

Luke

I think it's the same with the film Breakdown (Kurt Russell). I can't see an HD download version for it but there is an HDR version. No major drama, I was just curious why there was no HD option.

Back