• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

HERE IS MY LOCKDOWN 2020 EDITION SCRIPT. Still a work in progress

can you add what movies are required for the script?

Wow. Someone definitely has a lot of newfound time on their hands! :p I’ve got about 60% of the movies so I’ll try it! Thanks for sharing!

Peter,
Hope you are doing well...
I could not load the lockdown script using IP/scripts on my Stratos :-(
Ash

Hi Ash, same to you! Try it today, I had similar issues 1 1/2 months ago, it's an occasional bug in the K dashboard firmware. Stay safe.

Tried a couple of times, get this message:
"The current script does not contain any steps. Click Add Step to add one"
I need to figure out a way to report to K...
Thanks for contributing to the community - our choice is always the best and AVS is not the same without you.

Here are the scenes I have made. They can be uploaded via the IP address dashboard. Maybe that helps.

Attachments

• exported_scenes.dat
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
Peter - what worked was 192.1xx.1.XX/import_script

what DID NOT work was 192.1xx.1.XX/scripts

Great, That is the correct way, glad you figured it out. Let me know when you get through it, it may take a day. LOL Cheers!

Peter - what worked was 192.1xx.1.XX/import_script

what DID NOT work was 192.1xx.1.XX/scripts

It sounds like you have a pop-up blocker installed, Normally when you go to the /scripts page there is an “Import from File” tab at the bottom. When you click on it, it pops up the “/import_script” page. You can either disable the pop-up blocker or just go to it directly as you discovered.

John

This is a very nice Script! Lots of scenes that I enjoyed and nice to see a lot of scenes from most of the latest releases. This took A LOT of effort to put together - marking custom scenes and the putting together the final Script. VERY NICELY DONE! I, for one, appreciate the effort and your willing ness to share. Thank You!

Once this Script is finalized, it would be nice to get it loaded to the “Resource” page. Then we have one place to go to keep track of all Script and Scenes files. Also, this page keeps track of downloads and allows users add Reviews of the scripts/scenes.

Notes:
1.) Call of the Wild scene Avalanche didn’t load for me. However, this movie is one that I had an “Update” for (audio and video improvements) which I assume made what I have look like a different “version” from what is in the script (as pointed out by Kaleidescape pointed out would happen).

2.) Shazam! scene Power is in the script twice - with such a large script it‘s hard to keep track, I’m sure (my script ended up with 88 scenes but there are a few movies I didn’t have).

3.) it always amazes me when I hear Sherlock Holmes scene Voice. This has DTS-HD MA 5.1 audio but with Neueal:X upmixer it sounds fantastic - lots of action from the height speakers and very well mixed!

Again, thanks for this!

John

Last edited:
Thanks, John, I took out the redundant shazam and added a bunch of new scenes from the latest releases.

Attachments

• script_CINERAMAX_LOCKDOWN_2020_EDITION_SCRIPT.dat
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
oops, OHMSS demo derby scene was doubled. USE THIS ONE INSTEAD.

Attachments

• script_CINERAMAX_LOCKDOWN_2020_EDITION_SCRIPT.dat
    10 KB · Views: 16
Back