• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

NEWS: HBO Added as a Studio

JohnJ

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
HBO has been added as Studio including all eight seasons of “Game of Thrones” (in HD at this time). I thought this should be added as a separate thread with the “News” tag.

John

This is great news!

I don’t know how I feel about the lack of 4K on GoT. The disc versions aren’t from native 4K but upscaled from 2K masters. Do I want the Kscape convenience over the marginal improvements on the 4K discs? A difficult question, I have yet an answer.

Super news even I have the disc but I will found a way to make the D2D option if available when the HDR version will come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome looking forward to 4K Game of Thrones and Westworld
Also would love Sopranos, Entourage, The Wire, etc.

Huh, headlining GoT today, but in HD? Not 4k?

I have some hope that I'll be able to get Dune now.

HBO has been added as Studio including all eight seasons of “Game of Thrones” (in HD at this time). I thought this should be added as a separate thread with the “News” tag.

John

There are some excellent HBO Films as well. Would love to have one of my favorites called ‘Something the Lord Made’ starring Alan Rickman and Mos Def as medical researchers in the 1950’s searching for the cause of Blue-Baby Syndrome. HBO Video 92607.
a5916666c7ff1a941b2814f9fc052d7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent news. Hopefully the 4K versions will come soon. Would be great if someone from K can comment about the 4K version of GoT currently in pipeline or not. @MikeKobb?

Back