• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Give store users the option of having their card charged when they pre-purchase a movie instead of waiting

iansilv

Hi- I would appreciate the optional ability to have a preorder charged to my card when I make the pre-order, rather than waiting for the movie to be released.

Given that a recent title was cheaper on release than at pre-order, then I'm not sure that's an option I would like, unless of course there were other options lol.

That’s why I asked for it to be an option. That way you guys could keep things the way they are and i could have things my way.

Ian, can you explain a bit more about why exactly you'd like it to charge you sooner?

I just used this credit card where when I bought the movie it was great, then it declined when the movie was released. I would just like to know that the charges were done when I decided to buy the movie so I could relax knowing that it would download without me trying to figure out why it was declined and has to re-download later.

AMEX Rewards

Mike,
Here is another one - how about allow payments to be made by using AMEX reward points ... like Amazon - Best Buy and all do ?
Thanks.

Interesting idea about Amex points. I'm not sure, but we'll look into it.

Interesting idea about Amex points. I'm not sure, but we'll look into it.

Mike,
For customers like me - a great way of using our AMEX points to buy movies - If I am a betting person a lot of K users accumulate AMEX Points.
For K - another payment option they can offer to clients - getting connected to the large AMEX user base - I am sure your Logo will appear own the Rewards Page of AMEX.
A great way for K to introduce K to more clients.
Happy 2019 - we wish to have Movies Anywhere in 2019 at Kaleidescape.

Back