• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Free immersive music Blu-ray sampler disc offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurvenal

As per this previous post in another thread, I am offering a free Pure Audio Blu-ray immersive music disc to anyone with a 3D speaker layout who wants to experience lossless Atmos music (as opposed to the VERY lossy version of Atmos music available through streaming services such as Apple Music and Tidal).

I think fellow poster CINERAMAX IOPH put it best when he wrote that immersive music "is by far the most enveloping of all surround audio format implementations".

Just to be clear, I have no vested interest in promoting Atmos music other than a desire to see it available in the Kaleidescape online store. With no lossless option currently available other than physical media, Kaleidescape could be an ideal platform for immersive music collectors given its technical audio playback superiority (borrowing again from CINERAMAX IOPH).

See attached .pdf with a list of Pure Audio Blu-ray sampler discs. Anyone interested should send me a PM with your top three choices ranked in order of preference along with a U.S. mailing address.

My sampler disc supplies are limited so this offer is on a first come, first serve basis.

Comments and questions (e.g. on surround levels, etc.) are welcome. Post-listening reactions on the degree of envelopment (rather than on the music itself) would of course also be appreciated.

Attachments

• Pure Audio Blu-ray Sampler List.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 77
Very nice of you! I have lots of multi-channel music (and two channel), ripped for my ROON music server, and a number of Dolby Atmos blu ray discs, including a half dozen of the ones you are giving away. Kaleidescape already in their music store does have a few Dolby Atmos music selections, like John Williams, its just a question of Kaleidescape getting with the music companies/studios and getting this material in their store.

Obviously I am unable to rip Dolby Atmos (I rip multi-channel up to 7.1, SACD, blu ray and DVD-Audio), so those discs I must play, a few in the KScape store, others via disc. Absolutely uncompressed will sound better in excellent multi-channel systems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back