• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

OFF-TOPIC Forum Members, Enter to Win Store Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it guys, sorry if your name wasn't drawn, but I appreciate you trying.....have a great New Year to all!

Winners can either email me their Store account email address, or send me a forum message. I'll get these posted when K order processing opens this week (likely Monday, assuming I have your Store email account).

Thanks again!

Jim
CINELIFELLC@GMAIL.COM

So proud first to be a part of this forum that become a daily routine visit and a part from my life a great community with a great people how most share the love of K-scape product and people and of course I am happy to get the second prize and thanks to Jim for his generous and I congratulate all the winers and hard luck to every body anticipate without all this anticipation the prize will not count and wish a happy new year for every one and hope all the best

Ahmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magic mate - thank your son very much from me. I was just saying to my wife earlier that I never win anything and here we are disproving that theory . What a smashing start to the year.

Well done all other winners and to everyone who entered, better luck next time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will leave this thread open for a while, but will eventually delete it, don't plan to keep my little guys face on an open forum! :giggle:

Jim

I was just saying to my wife earlier that I never win anything and here we are disproving that theory . What a smashing start to the year.
Ah yes... forgot it wasn't a t-shirt, so my luck was reaching above its pay-grade from the start. Congratulations to the winners.
I will leave this thread open for a while, but will eventually delete it, don't plan to keep my little guys face on an open forum! :giggle:

Jim
You could always go through and edit the posts to replace the photos with just the names.

Happy New year everyone. May this new year bring happiness and prosperity to you.

Thank you Jim for hosting this and your generosity.

Please pass on my thanks to your son for picking the winners and including me in that list.

Congratulations to all the other winners.

What a fun way to start the new year! Feeling grateful.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to Jim for your generosity and support of this forum.

Wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back