• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Finding HDR movies not downloaded

bdo21

I had a faulty Terra so had to re-download everything to my replacement Terra. I’m not sure whether it is related to this but a number of my HDR movies are not downloaded and I can’t find a way to automatically download all the missing HDR movies - they don’t show up on the list of not downloaded movies because the HD version is downloaded on my paired Premiere system.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

It sounds like you know the HDR movies that are not downloaded, so go to those individual movies and force a download. Ignore the "already downloaded" designation, check the box to the left of the message and you should see the download option appear.

Jim

Thanks Jim. My issue is that I realise I don’t have the HDR version downloaded only when I want to watch the film (and then it is 1+hrs to download on my internet connection) - I can’t see a way to check that I have the highest quality version of every film I have purchased downloaded?

You could filter the My Movies list on the store to HDR (or UHD or better,) sort by Title, and then compare against the list on web interface sorted by type (doesn't matter if it says "Mutiple", it will still sort by highest available.)

For a quicker download queueing process (instead of selecting one at a time) you could just hit the download all button from My Movies in the store, click the download button to the left, go to custom, check the header for HDR, and then just uncheck those you see in the web interface listing. Once in the queue you can reorder to taste.

Back