• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Feedback Survey

Alto Owner

What I Love:
1. Full audio/video quality
2. User interface and overall slick and solid K experience
3. Scripts, scenes, etc.

Wish List:
1. Movies Anywhere support
2. Lower prices for hardware
3. More bonus features (K does a great job in this area but still lots missing)

I forgot one other wish list item I forgot to add to my post, and that is the option to sort or bucket movies by price. I understand from previous posts that K had to move away from sorting by price. But perhaps they could do under 15, under 20, etc...

Also as others wrote, I wish they monthly sales. I purchase a whole whack of movies at both the Christmas and Black Friday sales, and wish they were monthly. Especially bringing a wider variety of movies to the fold!

What more to add- you all have great thoughts and suggestions.

My suggestions:
1- ability to access content on other devices

2- rentals

3- day and date with theaters (expected to be at a premium)

Overall I think Kaleidescape has done a really great job! Please keep up the good work!

What more to add- you all have great thoughts and suggestions.

My suggestions:
1- ability to access content on other devices

2- rentals

3- day and date with theaters (expected to be at a premium)

Overall I think Kaleidescape has done a really great job! Please keep up the good work!

Do you have some particular positives you could list to go along with the suggestions? Thanks!

Hi all. So the survey feedback has a trickled to a halt. I've taken the results from here, AVS Forum, and the Kaleidescape Facebook Users Group, reviewing everything and binned all the feedback into custom plus and delta categories. Here are those results charted out.

Survey Plusses.jpg

Survey Deltas.jpg

Last edited:
My pleasure. If anyone has questions about the results, the categories, etc. post them here.

EDIT: Just to add, there were 29 responses in the data set.

My pleasure. If anyone has questions about the results, the categories, etc. post them here.

EDIT: Just to add, there were 29 responses in the data set.
Thanks so much for facilitating this. It’s great to have a chance to give feedback. But can I ask that you extend the window a bit? I’ve been jotting down some points over last couple of days and planned to write them up. Maybe others are the same and need more time?

I'm still open to taking feedback and able to direct to be heard, so everyone should feel free to continue to post your thoughts.

I'm still open to taking feedback and able to direct to be heard, so everyone should feel free to continue to post your thoughts.

Thank you for all ur effort Jeramy and hope we see result to address most issue post that’s will be even a greater service for a such great service and product already we get and have now .....NBC and Fox change ur way our trigger is hold to start firing

“ don't understand why other digital retailers can get this and Kaleidescape can't.”

That’s my thoughts exactly before the streaming service not provide an atmos it was understand as the digital devision separate than the physical disc devision but since all the stream service provide and have it already why they don’t bring it to k hope and will always be optimistic that k will find the right path and get it as NEW HOPE bring that to the store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and the new hope now become past and become reality thanks K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back