• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

• 🔷Why can't I make a new post here in "The Marketplace"? 🤔

All registered users can reply to other members' posts here in the Marketplace, to respond as potential buyer or ask questions of the seller.
    However, only members who have paid to become "Premium" members or "Patrons" can make a new "for sale" post here in Marketplace.

Premium memberships can be purchased for as little as $10... a very reasonable fee in order to sell equipment here, far lower than the seller's fee would be on eBay or Audiogon or other sites. Our site doesn't sell ads or sell user's information. This small fee is the only source of funds for the site to offset the costs it takes to run the forum.

For more information on purchasing a Premium or Patron membership, please see the Account Upgrades section of your user profile.

SOLD: DV-700 Vault Minimal Use - Still Available - Lower Price

Kicker

REVISED 11/2/20: This is still available (and still in great condition!). I'm reducing the price to $2,900 with shipping included within the US. The previous purchase did not get completed. I will be listing this on eBay over the weekend at an equivalent price. Pictures, measurements and more in the posts below from the original thread.

Hello! I am selling my DV-700 vault as I am shrinking my Premiere system and growing my Encore. I was able to get my discs down to a single vault and don't need this one anymore. I wish I could keep this one as it's a few years newer than my M700 but I need the M-class player to have 2 co-starred zones.

I was the original purchaser in March of 2017 so the original warranty just expired. It is in excellent condition and was only used for inputs once, then ejects once. The IP address has been reset and it's packed ready to go in the original packaging. I will ship FedEx anywhere you would like and add the actual shipping cost to the total price including insurance.

I'm asking $2,900 including shipping/insurance. Pictures attached.

Finally, I'm very happy to list this here instead of eBay and use my savings to finally become a premium member. This forum has been a great deal of help to me over the years. Let me know if you have any questions!

See attached for pictures of the box and packing materials. I still have the packing slip on from when it was shipped to me when I purchased it as new in 2017 from Kaleidescape through Jim. The box is 29x25x15 and 52 pounds.

Attachments

• IMG_7814.jpeg
    IMG_7814.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7816.jpeg
    IMG_7816.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7815.jpeg
    IMG_7815.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7968.jpeg
    IMG_7968.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7971.jpeg
    IMG_7971.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7969.jpeg
    IMG_7969.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7970.jpeg
    IMG_7970.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
And we "thank you" for that membership!🙂

Jim

[QUOTE = "Kicker, post: 36914, membro: 24999"]
Olá! Estou vendendo meu cofre DV-700 enquanto estou diminuindo meu sistema Premiere e aumentando meu Encore. Consegui baixar meus discos em um único cofre e não preciso mais deste. Eu gostaria de poder ficar com este, pois é alguns anos mais novo que o meu M700, mas preciso que o jogador da classe M tenha 2 zonas co-estreladas.

Eu era o comprador original em março de 2017, então a garantia original acabou de expirar. Está em excelentes condições e só foi usado para entradas uma vez e é ejetado uma vez. O endereço IP foi redefinido e está embalado pronto para uso na embalagem original. Enviarei a FedEx para qualquer lugar que você desejar e adicionarei o custo de envio real ao preço total, incluindo seguro.

Estou pedindo $ 2.950 + frete / seguro. Fotos anexadas.

Finalmente, estou muito feliz em listar isso aqui em vez do eBay e usar minhas economias para finalmente me tornar um membro premium. Este fórum tem me ajudado muito ao longo dos anos. Deixe-me saber se você tiver alguma dúvida!
[/CITAR]

você me venderia este equipamento pela plataforma do ebay ??

eu tenho endereço cadastrado ebay / paypal dentro dos eua ...

perguntas:

você é o dono original? qual o ano do equipamento? esta com manutenção em dia? limpeza dos rolos foi feita ??

eu tenho 2 cinema um .. faria ótimo conjunto com meu cinema um ...

aguardarei sua resposta ...

sou novo nesse mundo kaleidescape ... como é a compra por aqui ??

Hello - I did my best with Google translate to review your questions. I would prefer to sell this via the user group forum to avoid the eBay fees. I bought this originally from Jim in 2017 so he can vouch for the authenticity if needed. I have not ever opened the vault to touch anything and it was working perfectly when removed and boxed up. As I mentioned in the original post, it was used to import titles once and then export the same discs later. Very minimal use. I could sell it via eBay but would have to charge more to achieve the same result after fees. I am happy to accept payment via any method in the US to avoid fees and am open to suggestions from other members here on how best to send payment.

Yes, I can verify that Kicker's comments are accurate, and he's a trusted seller.

Jim

[QUOTE = "cinelife, postagem: 37013, membro: 24"]
Sim, posso verificar se os comentários de Kicker estão corretos e se ele é um vendedor confiável.

Jim
[/ CITAR

poderia fazer o pagamento via paypal?? ... eu estou em outro pais .. tenho que ter um mínimo de segurança .. é um valor alto u $ 2.950,00 ...

para enviar tenho endereço dentro dos EUA ...

tem como enviar mais fotos detalhadas para:

marceloscaff@hotmail.com

o ideal para compra seria pela plataforma ebay ..

ficarei no aguardo .. DAS FOTOS .. NÃO TENHO COMO FAZER REPAROS NO EQUIPAMENTO .. PRECISO UM NA MELHOR CONDIÇÃO POSSÍVEL ... QUE DURE ALGUNS ANOS SEM TER QUE FAZER MANUTENÇÃO ...

FICAREI NO AGUARDO DAS FOTOS DETALHADAS ..

cordialmente , marcelo ...

eu peço que envie foto também da caixa original , acessórios como controle remoto , cabo e tudo que veio com ele ... manual etc.. eu preciso ter uma noção do que vou receber em caso de compra do equipamento... a forma de pagamento teria que ser via plataforma ebay ou paypal .. não tem outra forma... e as fotos completas eu teria uma noção do equipamento que vou receber .... ele esta perfeito ?? tem arranhão ,picote , amassado ??é algo justo eu ter uma noção da conservação do equipamento... vou aguardar ,então... muito obrigado..

[QUOTE = "Kicker, postagem: 37016, membro: 24999"]
Enviarei um PM para fazer o acompanhamento.
[/CITAR]

eu não entendi a mensagem

amigo , fui procurar nossa conversa e não achei ... o peso dele total era quanto ??

você usou ele para colocar muitos e muitos titulos ,ou usou pouco .. pode falar sobre isso ... se consegue no valor de u$ 2400 ,ou aceito pagar mais em vista da manutenção ser muito dificil onde moro... o ideal é comprar uma no melhor estado possível que conseguir .. o mais próximo possível de um novo... o peso total com caixa e tudo era 50 ibs?? ...estou na dúvida... desculpe minha indecisão,mas ela é justa... perdi parte das nossas conversas.. obrigado pela paciencia

numa escala , ou grau de 1 até 10 ... em relação a uma unidade nova você diria essa ser que nota : ....6,7, 8, 9 , 9,5 ,10 ???

eu aceitaria pagar o seu valor de u$ 3050 .00 em vista do estado dela ser nova ...

no mercado se encontra uma unidae até por u$ 2400 ,mas o que me atrai seria o estado de conservação ...

você diria que ela é grau em termos de conservação : 1 até 10 ,, qual nota você daria para o seu equipamento ??

I would say it is a 9 out of 10. I'm sure there are some very minor blemishes but it was unboxed, mounted, did one set of imports, sat idle for several years, one set of exports and boxed. Very minimal use.

ou seja me conta a história você usou pouco em vista de ter comprado a M 700 ?? O MOVIMENTO DE DISCOS E REPRODUÇÕES FOI PEQUENO ...SEM MUITO USO... EU PRECISO DE UM EQUIPAMENTO O MELHOR POSSÍVEL ,POIS ONDE MORO SERÁ DIFICIL ,OU MUITO DIFICIL A MANUTENÇÃO... EU ESTOU TENTANDO ACHAR O MAIS PRÓXIMO DE UM NOVO ... ACHO QUE VOCÊ FALA A VERDADE ... EU NUNCA TIVE PROBLEMA EM COMPRA DE EQUIPAMENTO COM AMERICANOS ... OS AMERICANOS SÃO UM POVO MUITO LEGAL .. SINCEROS , OBJETIVOS E VERDADEIROS ...

PREFERIA A M 700 ,MAS O EQUIPAMENTO SER O MAIS NOVO POSSÍVEL É MAIS IMPORTANTE ... ACHO QUE O QUE VOCÊ RELATA É A VERDADE...

VOCÊ TEM ALGO MAIS PARA ACRESCENTAR ,OU FALAR SOBRE O POUCO USO DESSE EQUIPAMENTO ????

EU ESTOU NO TRABALHO E NEM PODERIA ESTAR PASSANDO ESSA MENSAGEM.... VOU AGUARDAR SUAS CONSIDERAÇÕES FINAIS...

Nothing else to add. The unit is in great condition and would be happy to get it shipped out to you ASAP.

AMIGO , OS '' 2 CINEMAS ONES QUE COMPREI '' VÃO CHEGAR PARA MIM NA SEGUNDA FEIRA ,OU TERÇA FEIRA ... ESTÃO EM SÃO PAULO BRASIL.. E ESTÃO SENDO REDIRECIONADOS PARA PORTO ALEGRE ONDE MORO..

ACHO MAIS PRUDENTE DA MINHA PARTE COLOCAR O SISTEMA PARA FUNCIONAR .... TEREI QUE FAZER ISSO SOZINHO E COM O MEU TÉCNICO EM INFORMATICA...

APESAR DE ,EU, TER ALGUMA EXPERIENCIA COM CONFIGURAÇÕES ...

UMA VEZ FUNCIONANDO O SISTEMA E DANDO TUDO CERTO PARA MIM ... E DEPOIS QUE TIVER COM MEUS CINEMAS ONES FUNCIONANDO 100% ..O QUE VAI OCORRER O MAIS TARDE QUARTA FEIRA...

DAÍ PRECISAREI DA DV 700 ...

SIM ,EU, ACEITO PAGAR O SEU VALOR DE U$ 3050.00 ,MAS ANTES QUERO TER CERTEZA QUE VOU PODER USA-LA ,POIS TEREI QUE COLOCAR O SISTEMA A FUNCIONAR ...

EU APENAS CONHEÇO O EQUIPAMENTO POR MANUAIS E PESQUISA ... ASSIM QUE TIVER FUNCIONADO PASSO MENSAGEM PARA VOCÊ INFORMANDO E DAÍ SIM PAGO A FATURA DO PAYPAL... E FECHAMOS O NEGÓCIO...

SE ENCONTRA A DV 700 ATÉ PELO VALOR DE U$ 2400 ,MAS EU ACEITAREI SOU VALOR ,POIS A SUA É NOVA.. COMO VOCÊ EXPLICOU ... EU ACREDITO EM VOCÊ ,MEU AMIGO ... ACHO QUE A SUA DV 700 É MUITO NOVA ... EU PAGO POR ISSO

TERÇA ,OU QUARTA , ASSIM QUE TIVER O SISTEMA FUNCIONADO ... PASSO A MENSAGEM PARA VOCÊ ...

LENDO OS MANUAL DO CINEMA ONE PARECE BEM FÁCIL A INSTALAÇÃO...

EU ACHO QUE NÃO TEREI PROBLEMAS...

PEÇO SÓ UM POUQUINHO DE PACIÊNCIA ...OK ?

MUITO OBRIGADO...

MARCELO !!

Back