• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Dolby Atmos Demonstrations Download

sbutter

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I found this tonight under the system menus “Setup Videos” on the Strato; in addition to PictureCheck and ISF downloads.

Nice addition. I would love to see more from DTS and THX.

strange, title shows as unavailable via the US store iphone app. My Kaleidescape strato US setup only shows picturecheck and isf as titles available under system / setup videos.
Did you have to do anything to view the title ?

Attachments

• 78E2344F-9294-40D6-8E8B-34BF0CB6DE2B.png
    78E2344F-9294-40D6-8E8B-34BF0CB6DE2B.png
    2 MB · Views: 39
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I found this tonight under the system menus “Setup Videos” on the Strato; in addition to PictureCheck and ISF downloads.

Nice addition. I would love to see more from DTS and THX.

Wow, I'd sure like to get that. Not available in the U.S. store right now, and not showing up as an option on System>Settings>Setup Videos.

Not that it helps now but I stumbled on this via the setup videos too a while back - could be upto 12 months so. Downloaded it and then noticed it disappeared from the store, as in “not available” not long afterwards. I was actually thinking it was going to be the beginning of a number of free value add items

Got a response from k support regarding the availability of this title.

“I do not have an ETA for if/when the Dolby Atmos - Demonstrations title will again be available on the Kaleidescape store.

I will let you know if I get an update”

Wow, I'd sure like to get that. Not available in the U.S. store right now, and not showing up as an option on System>Settings>Setup Videos.

The picture check or the isf can it post as a link here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The picture check or the isf can it post as a link here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both titles do not seem to be searchable via the k store. However, they are available under the system menus “Setup Videos” as mentioned above.

I have the disk in my vault, but would be nice if we could just download it! SJ

Out of curiosity, what Demo disc was this? The unavailable k store page shows a run time of 8 mins.

Out of curiosity, what Demo disc was this? The unavailable k store page shows a run time of 8 mins.

Should be this one:

I have the 2014 one, it came together with my Trinnov. The most recent one is from August '18. They are not for sale but you can find many on Ebay.I also have one in my vault, using mainly for the pink noise in order to check my speakers.

Reactions: HCS
Kaleidescape support confirmed that the Dolby demo video is available to registered Kaleidescape dealers only.

Back