• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Dolby Atmos Concerts & Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Bruzonsky

1. List of Dolby Atmos concerts & music available in the Kaleidescape store (to be updated as any more are added):

Eric Clapton: The Lady in the Balcony - The Lockdown Sessions
Hans Zimmer: Live in Prague
Imagine Dragons: Smoke + Mirrors Live
INXS: Live Baby Live Wembly Stadium
Roger Waters: The Wall
Bruce Springsteen & Thom Zimny: Western Stars

2. List of my other Dolby Atmos concert videos on blu ray disc which are catalogued and in my Kaleidescape DV-700 disc vault which plays in my Encore system via an Alto (to be updated as any more are added - it would be great if Kaleidescape would offer these titles in the KStore):

Hans Zimmer: The World of Hans Zimmer; A Symphonic Celebration (Live) (Extended Version)

John Williams: Live in Vienna

John Williams: Live in Berlin (ordered, to be released soon)

Khatia Buniatishvili & Zubin Mehta: Beethoven Liszt (4k disc only, cataloged using a blu ray disc and editing, can only play in a 4k player as there is no blu ray disc)

Kraftwerk 3-D The Catalogue (2 concert and 2 film discs)

Lyn Stanly: Live At Studio A

Mumford and Sons: Live from South Africa; Dust and Thunder

Max Cooper: Emergency

Mick Fleetwood and Friends: Celebrate the Music of Peter Green and the Early Years of Fleetwood Mac

3. List of my Dolby Atmos blu ray audio (non-video) music/concert discs which are in my DV-700 to play (to be updated as any more are added):
(to be done)

4. List of my Auro-3D blu ray audio (non-video) music/concert discs which are in my DV-700 to play (to be updated as any more are added): (to be done)

Note I have lots of blu ray and DVD concert discs which are NOT in the KStore and which are in my DV-700 to play. And I have lots of non-video/non-Dolby Atmos or Auro-3D multi-channel discs which are ripped and played in my systems via ROON.

I apologize if this is not what you are looking for in this thread, but add to your list…
  • REM Automatic for the People music Blu-ray that is catalogued by Kaleidescape
  • Roger Waters Us + Them concert in the Kaleidescape Store

I am listing Dolby Atmos and Auro-3D music discs specifically in this thread. There's lots of other concert discs which aren't Dolby Atmos or Auro-3D, and I have lots of them in my DV-700 disc vault, too. So if you are discussing a concert or music disc, please advise if its 5.1, 7.1, or more specifically Dolby Atmos or Auro-3D.

I redid this thread and moved it over to the "Feature and Enhancement Requests" thread:

Please post comments there. Thanks.

I'm locking this thread, you post in the thread referenced in the prior post.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back