• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Digital Offers error

adirla

⭐️ Premium ⭐️
Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
Anyone else having an issue accessing the Digital Offers page on the store? I keep getting an error on multiple computers....

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 1.10.30 PM.png

I am having the same issue about 50% of the time. I emailed Mike Kobb last week about that thinking it was just my account. Perhaps you should contact them as well to let them know this may be affecting a number of accounts.

Wayne

Same problem here, also thought it was just me. It's been more than a week. Hope John or Mike pick it up here if not in a couple of days I will email support.

Kostas

I've messaged a link to this thread to Kaleidescape folks. If anyone else is having similar troubles, please post here.

Site is down for maintenance, guess K is working on the issue.

We have deployed an updated version of the store that includes a fix for an issue that could cause the backend query for Digital Offers to time out. You should be able to access your Digital Offers page now without seeing the error dialog.

Thank you John. No more error message but instead of the digital offers I see 4 pages of owned movies.

Odd. I can't reproduce that behaviour in my test environments but I can see that it's happening on the production store. We're digging into it.

Back