• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Devialet Speakers

I haven't used it, but this is what I found:

So it looks like it can connect and control the Expert Pro line. However, it does call out that it will not control other systems like the Phantom. So which version of the speakers / system are you looking at?

Looking more it looks like some of the Phantoms mention it and others don't. So might want to reach out to them with the exact model you're using and let them answer the question directly.

Looking more it looks like some of the Phantoms mention it and others don't. So might want to reach out to them with the exact model you're using and let them answer the question directly.
They just let me know it will not work with Control 4.

Do you already have these speakers?
No.

I am planning out things for the new home we are taking possession next week.

We will have a dedicated media room that will have JVC NX-7, Lyngdorf MP -60.2, Procella Speakers, Room Nucleus, Apple TV, 4k disc player

Master bedroom will have Hisense UST with Mcintosh RS250 speaker, Starto C, Apple TV, TT15S1 Turntable.

Second Master will be LG OLED and Sennheisser Ambeo Speakers with Apple TV and Strato C

My main living area which is floor 2, cannot have any TV mounted (as the custom wall would lose its aesthetics) and no drop down projector will work due to floor to ceiling glass doors bringing in huge amount of light. I am just looking for a roon endpoint to this room via a compact stuff that can play back music with out having to run in ceiling speakers from the main media cabinet that will be housed in floor #4,

Cheers

Back