• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Control4 3.0

carajo

⭐️ Premium ⭐️
This new OS for Control4 is looking really cool. Looks like we can have touch panel home page access to a Kaleidescape demo scene or favorite movie without flipping through pages to find your movie or scene.

Anyone else using Control4 with the Chowmain Kscape driver?

I can not control the Kaleidescape Music (M500) Player with OS3 from Control4 after the Update. As a DVD/Blu-ray Player the Original Driver works great again, but I can not search for Artist, Title, Album and don‘t see „CD“ in Listen as a Source. Any Ideas?

The original C4 driver for music is based on the old iPod Proxy that is not supported by new C4 OS 3.0. The Chowmain driver should work with music.

The original C4 driver for music is based on the old iPod Proxy that is not supported by new C4 OS 3.0. The Chowmain driver should work with music.

And I highly recommend the chowmain driver for kscape integration with control4. There is a free trial you can’t test it to make sure it works.

Let me know if you need any help installing it. Its pretty straightforward so should be easy but if you have any issues, let me know I will do it no charge

Anyone having issues with the chowmain driver on control4 ? I have 3.1 os and on the phone navigator under movies -collections , I only see “alphabetical new movies “
On the touch panel I see all collections however, everything crashes the touch panel except “alphabetical new movies “
Same results in 2 homes

I’m having the same issue with the driver.

I just received the fix for one of my systems. Waiting on other system

My other systems were also updated. If you have auto update on then your system will also be updated now.

Back