• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals?

David23

I remember a while back that K had some killer deals in the Store for BF/CM. Any chance of that happening this year? Any one hear anything?

I have not, but their black Friday/cyber Monday deals have been getting progressively less and less spectacular. I remember the first year Warner Brothers had their top 100 titles in HD for $1.50 per title. That was just amazing - I couldn't even get a disc-to-digital upgrade for that cheap. Recently they have not been so crazy.

The trend of holiday sale offerings, combined with their recent "let's stop losing money on downloads" re-pricing, would lead me to think we should set our expectations low in that regard.

Now, if they wanted to floor us by releasing Paramount (et. al.,) or open a massive foreign expansion, that's another story... (I don't expect either, but most of us would probably welcome that over a tepid sale anyway.)

While BD quality only, and not helping KScape download costs VUDU is having a great Thanksgiving sale.

Includes UV titles that don't d2d, eg Terminator and more recent stuff.

96f5fc768d34c545fa2f8ce20cb29131.jpg

Plus their usual $6.99 deals
http://www.vudu.com/movies/Movies_mobile.html#uiList/69/7

Yeah, wow that it an excellent sale. I bought a bunch of great MGM titles yesterday for $5.

Red Dawn (1984)
City Slickers
Road House
Weekend at Bernie's
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
The Silence of the Lambs
The Terminator

Back