• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Bill and Ted 3- available day-and-date?

iansilv

I just saw that Bill and Ted 3 is being released on August 28. I am so excited I am typing this in their voice. Does this mean K will have it that day?

I just saw that Bill and Ted 3 is being released on August 28. I am so excited I am typing this in their voice. Does this mean K will have it that day?

Looks like it. it’s available for pre-order on the KScape store for $39.99, which is higher than the normal $31.99 for MGM UHD movies, and what Scoob! was priced at when it was released day and date on KScape, so I imagine it will be available on the 28th, like other online movie stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... think we will get Tenet or Bond?

It all depends on the studios. If Tenet goes day and date in the US streaming, I think we will because Warner seems to prefer premium priced purchases as opposed to rentals for day and date. I would imagine Bond is the same, since it's MGM and so is Bill and Ted, which is also a purchase and not a rental (although Bond movies do have much more complicated rights, so that may be an outlier). There are signs that KScape is gearing towards offering rentals in general, so we may get more day and date soon from rental only studios as well.

Last edited:
If Kscape worked out being able to offer a rental with the option to buy, that'd be FANTASTIC! Maybe something like the usual rental terms: you have 24 or 48 hours to view (once you've started) the movie *AND* to apply the rental price to the purchase price. After those inital 24 or 48 hours expire, you go back to full price for a purchase (unless you rent it again).

Man this is good news. I still maintain I would pay a lot more to watch a movie day and date with the theatrical release. And I really don’t want to see theaters close...

It's coming this Friday. :)
It is now available for purchase.

Back