• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

• 🔷Why can't I make a new post here in "The Marketplace"? 🤔

All registered users can reply to other members' posts here in the Marketplace, to respond as potential buyer or ask questions of the seller.
    However, only members who have paid to become "Premium" members or "Patrons" can make a new "for sale" post here in Marketplace.

Premium memberships can be purchased for as little as $10... a very reasonable fee in order to sell equipment here, far lower than the seller's fee would be on eBay or Audiogon or other sites. Our site doesn't sell ads or sell user's information. This small fee is the only source of funds for the site to offset the costs it takes to run the forum.

For more information on purchasing a Premium or Patron membership, please see the Account Upgrades section of your user profile.

SOLD: Alto 6TB

pickle28

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Priority given as package deal. If package isn't sold, co-star will be separated.

Alto 6TB (READ BELOW)
S/N: 0507 00010642 $2300 Now $1900
  • Shipped in its original double box
  • Ready to ship 3-4 weeks (waiting for Terra)
  • Still has plastic on back it's not bubbled (photo)
I am having an issue with the disc player. Before I disconnected it I had a 15 movies to import. 10 worked great and then it started making a funny sound. The first 4 went great and then the fifth made the sound again. Cleaned again, and it worked. My trust level is very low for the disk but it's still a great player. I have reduced the price by $400 for whoever wants it.

Co-Star: SOLD
  • Ready to ship 3-4 weeks

Disk Vault DV700
S/N: 0603 00000444 $2200 (SOLD)
  • Shipped in original box
  • Ready to ship today
  • Comes with rack mounts

Attachments

• IMG_8301.JPG
    IMG_8301.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8310.JPG
    IMG_8310.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8313.JPG
    IMG_8313.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8315.JPG
    IMG_8315.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8308.JPG
    IMG_8308.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8321.JPG
    IMG_8321.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_8320.JPG
    IMG_8320.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_8318.JPG
    IMG_8318.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8317.JPG
    IMG_8317.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8316.JPG
    IMG_8316.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Should the package not sell, I'd love the Alto. Been trying to grab the last couple that popped up here with no luck.

Should the package not sell, I'd love the Alto. Been trying to grab the last couple that popped up here with no luck.
You got it. If someone wants the Vault I will split the system. Otherwise give me 2 weeks to see if it moves. If not, it’s yours.

I am upgrading to a Terra Server and I'm selling some of my current equipment.

Everything works phenomenally and I would prefer to sell as a package. If I doesn't sell as a package, I will look at separating it.

In regards to boxes... I'm heading to storage tomorrow to see if I have the original boxes. I believe I do.

I will be posting photos in the next day or so. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Individual pricing if package deal doesn't sell:

Alto 6TB S/N: 0507 00010642 $2300
DV700 S/N: 0603 00000444 $2700
Co-Star: $300

PACKAGE DEAL $4800

Incredibly unlikely but if someone has a Strato C or Terra Server and would like to trade, I would be interested as well.
Hi,
Is that the C with 6 terra bytes for $4,800?
Nick

I don't get exactly what the dv700 is unless you're referring to a strato S?
DV700 Is a Disk Vault. It stores blu-ray and dvds. I do not have a Strato C for sale. I would like to get one. Thanks

My fault..
I'm looking for a strato c too with 6 terabyte server. 6 terabytes is fine for me. I've never heard of a disc vault...
I was lucky enough to have a 135 inch screen with a JVC nz7 laser projector and Marantz sr7015 receiver that I'm using with a Klipsch 7.2.4 Dolby Atmos system..
It's really incredible but I would have never had a nice system unless my Aunt(passed away from cancer and left me with $10,000 ) left me the cash and sold my old system for cash.
I just wish it was just a little cheaper..

Interested in the Co-Star if the sale falls through at price above. Just let me know as I need one of these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any updates? Still take the CoStar if available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay. Still waiting on my terra. Have buyers for both will update when it’s time to ship if buyers are still interested.

Back