• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

20 Container Cabin Homes for Earthquake Survivors

Substance

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
As some of you may know I work in the renewable "green" energy sector. I have spent a good portion of my career offsetting carbon pollution and generating environmentally clean affordable green energy all over the world.

We are looking for your emergency donations to raise $70,000 in order to purchase 20 container homes for 146 factory workers and their families of GTC SOLAR PV manufacturing factory in Adiyaman, Turkey.

All 146 and their families are left homeless during the recent earthquakes that struck the region and left 10 cities in complete destruction.

Please donate to our industry friends and colleagues who work tirelessly to build solar panels that make renewable energy a reality for all of us.

Thank you
Mahir Derman (Substance)

Acknowledgments:

My gratitude and thanks to our forum admin, Jim (Cinelife) for his donation and allowing me to post this link here.

Happy to lend my support, and I hope those Members that can contribute do so, it's a worthy cause!

Jim

Posting again to move this back up the thread list, and figured I'd add some incentive, so.....

If you donate $100 or more to help these folks, you can send me a PM, or email, and I will start a list of donors and will hold a drawing on March 15th, and will personally add $500 to your Store account (provided the donations meet or exceed the $500 Store credit). In any case, you're doing a good thing, and supporting our good friend @Substance's efforts to provide some relief to those affected by the earthquake.

Thank you for reading!

Jim

Thank you so very much Jim!

Just to add a little more clarity, %100 of the donations will go directly to the container home manufacturer to pay for manufacturing (included taxes), installation and delivery of these container homes. The GTC solar factory owner already covered the down payment and providing the land. My company is assisting with constructing additional container homes (20 may not be enough).

With the new tariffs in place for importing hardware from China, we need alternatives for sourcing solar pv panels, batteries and other associated renewable energy equipment. Turkish made solar pv panels offered competitive pricing, compliancy with the US and EU standards and favorable regulatory conditions. Fortunately, GTC factory was well built and was not damaged during the earthquakes. Once the workers are placed in their new homes and recovered from this catastrophe, we will continue to work with GTC to source solar PV panels for our commercial and utility scale solar energy generation projects throughout the US. We are working very hard to hit the nations goal of %100 energy from renewables by 2035.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Mahir Derman

I just wanted to bump this topic and thank everyone who has contributed or showed interest.

Posting again to move this back up the thread list, and figured I'd add some incentive, so.....

If you donate $100 or more to help these folks, you can send me a PM, or email, and I will start a list of donors and will hold a drawing on March 15th, and will personally add $500 to your Store account (provided the donations meet or exceed the $500 Store credit). In any case, you're doing a good thing, and supporting our good friend @Substance's efforts to provide some relief to those affected by the earthquake.

Thank you for reading!

Jim

Given the number of donors, I decided to cancel the drawing today and instead added funds to the Store accounts of those that took the time to donate. I thank all that donated, and for those that feel moved to do so, you can still donate to this worthy cause. The link is in the first post of this thread.

Jim

Back