Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Hardware & Setup Threads > Remotes, Automation, and Control Systems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Mar 21st, 2017
carajo carajo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 163
Default RTI Touch Panel Feedback

Hello

Anyone else using RTI and getting proper feedback of cover art/title, cast etc on the touch panels?

My panels get feedback but only after a RTI processor reboot then it only received the first kscape movie feedback but no others until I reboot the RTI again
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Mar 22nd, 2017
fizzsnob fizzsnob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carajo View Post
Hello

Anyone else using RTI and getting proper feedback of cover art/title, cast etc on the touch panels?

My panels get feedback but only after a RTI processor reboot then it only received the first kscape movie feedback but no others until I reboot the RTI again
Works great for me.

Maybe the KS driver for RTI is out of date on your system ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Mar 22nd, 2017
carajo carajo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzsnob View Post
Works great for me.

Maybe the KS driver for RTI is out of date on your system ?
Ok thats good news. Can you tell me what driver you are using ?
I'm having the same issue on touch panels and the handheld tx3
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Mar 22nd, 2017
carajo carajo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 163
Default

I spoke to RTI tech support and after about 1 hour on the phone with them they told me the current driver is from 2009 and they will be updating it soon.
I am using 1.11 as that is the only available driver that I can see
I am also using the RTI XP-6 processor and KX10, KX7 and T3X remotes. All the same exact feedback issue.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Mar 22nd, 2017
fizzsnob fizzsnob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carajo View Post
I spoke to RTI tech support and after about 1 hour on the phone with them they told me the current driver is from 2009 and they will be updating it soon.
I am using 1.11 as that is the only available driver that I can see
I am also using the RTI XP-6 processor and KX10, KX7 and T3X remotes. All the same exact feedback issue.

I have the same version, and it works great on my t2x/t3x/t3-V+/etc...

Maybe there is an IP address issue on your network ?

This sounds like what happens when there is an IP address conflict...

Mike
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Mar 22nd, 2017
carajo carajo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 163
Default

Thanks Mike
Are using the templates from blackmancustoms? I am using the Aleera template and trying to rule that out.

I will also be checking for IP conflicts. thank you
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Mar 22nd, 2017
fizzsnob fizzsnob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carajo View Post
Thanks Mike
Are using the templates from blackmancustoms? I am using the Aleera template and trying to rule that out.

I will also be checking for IP conflicts. thank you

I'm using Aleera on an iPad retina, and that also works OK....


If you have access to the config file, drivers, and programming tools, you should be able to turn on logging and see what gets spit out....

Mike
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Mar 22nd, 2017
carajo carajo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 163
Default

I figured out the problem and now its working great!
it was the CPDID id was set to 1 but needed to be 3 per my setting in the kscape player

Thanks for your input
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ?2006 - KscapeOwners.com.
THIS SITE IS NOT OWNED BY, OPERATED BY, OR AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH KALEIDESCAPE INC.
"Kaleidescape" is a trademark of Kaleidescape, Inc.; it is registered in some jurisdictions.