Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Movies & Music Discussions > Import Errors & Issues

Old Jul 30th, 2019

Default Cinema One - Disc read errors

Hi,
Iím having trouble importing movies into my Cinema One. After putting the disc in, the orange caution light comes up on the front and obviously doesnít import. Itís been happening on the last 5 or 6 discs iíve tried.
Any ideas what could be wrong? I was wondering if anything needed cleaning inside the player?
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Default Kaleidoscope Read Errors

Hi, having the same Problems. No detection of dvd or music cd. Only blu ray will be detected. Seems that we need new optical drive.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

I've had nothing but problems with my Alto's disc drive. Honestly, it's pretty sad and frustrating that my 10 year old $200 Sony Blu-ray player is still working perfect, but my $2500 Alto is full of issues.

"The Kaleidescape never works", is disappointing to hear from my wife after taking a lot of convincing to spend that much money and doesn't bode well for me getting her approval to purchase more equipment
Old 4 Weeks Ago

These are often optical drive issues. Best to contact your dealer (or K support directly if no dealer) and have them look into your system logs to be sure, or perhaps they'll see something else.

Jim