Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Hardware & Setup Threads > Kaleidescape Hardware & Setup

Old Feb 2nd, 2019

In the first post of this thread, the is a dead link to a list of poorly authored DVDs from K's website. I try to load this link though archive.org, but it is not available there. Does anyone have the list?
Old Mar 18th, 2019

I had the original one, might be on one of my other PC's, if I find it I'll post it, but just to be clear, given the number of movies that are now available on disc, the list that was originally published is irrelevant (maybe the reason it was removed, assuming it was removed), and it also required someone to try and keep up with problem discs. There weren't many discs on the list anyway, considering the number of movies available. As an example, when first published, there were maybe 10 movies listed that were also in my collection of 450 movies, and I was eventually able to get several to import by using different importing players. I now have 3000+ movies, 1500+ CD's, and frankly have not had any problem importing 99.9% of those additional discs. Perhaps K decided there was no reason to keep up with the list, not sure.

Jim