Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Hardware & Setup Threads > Kaleidescape Hardware & Setup

Old Oct 13th, 2019

I would check cables I had similar problems with my Sim neo projector resolved eventually by changing cables using very cheap ones from amazon Omars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old Oct 15th, 2019

Hello All

I came back home last night and tried to change on my AV8805 from Dual(Auto) to Monitor1. Even after that, I have a delay from the time audio comes up to video. The delay is between 6 seconds to 10 seconds. As I mentioned my impatience made it feel like a minute.

Thanks

Raj
Old Oct 15th, 2019

Yeah, that's just totally the JVC locking onto the new format/resolution... :/
Old Oct 15th, 2019

That amount of time seems pretty normal. Believe it or not - most JVC owners are happy with this time as it is much better than previous generations
Old Oct 15th, 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
That amount of time seems pretty normal. Believe it or not - most JVC owners are happy with this time as it is much better than previous generations
This is correct. Previously it could be up to 30 seconds, and does depend on whether or not you are in low latency mode or not. If you are using a control system, I would recommend that you could create a pause macro that would essentially have the movie start, pause for a few seconds (time it is what I did), and then un-pause. It feels more natural, and for other users (such as family), you won't receive the sound is on but no picture cries!
Old Oct 16th, 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer89 View Post
This is correct. Previously it could be up to 30 seconds, and does depend on whether or not you are in low latency mode or not. If you are using a control system, I would recommend that you could create a pause macro that would essentially have the movie start, pause for a few seconds (time it is what I did), and then un-pause. It feels more natural, and for other users (such as family), you won't receive the sound is on but no picture cries!
Thanks. I can definitely program that in my Roomie Remote. Thanks again for all the help.

Cheers

Raj