Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > General Kaleidescape Usage Threads > Scripting & Favorite Scenes

Old Jun 10th, 2010

Default updated favorite scenes (been a while)

Here is my latest updated scenes...some new ones, including U2 360...
Jeff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite Scene files have been removed from this area and are all now centralized in the forum's "Downloads area.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by josh; Nov 22nd, 2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old Jun 15th, 2010

Whoo hoo!! New FS's! Thanks JCHS, it HAS been a while since anyone contributed these. I continue to think it's a great feature of Kaleidescape that is inexplicably underutilized by most owners. Can't wait to import these.

So are you doing Blu-Ray FavScenes now?

Old Jun 17th, 2010

I have started Blu Ray favorite scenes, but you can't really do much with them at this point...at some point in the future we will be able to make a Blu Ray script (probably after the Disc Vault comes into being) but for now, I have made Avatar scenes for the BD version...other than that, not wasting my time yet...since you can't implement them into a script at this point.
I also am looking forward to a time when the new "song" feature of concert films will be implemented into scripts...as I have to make a favorite scene (like U2's new Rose Bowl concert) of songs that are already isolated...seems redundant...but hopefully they will add that feature soon. Would be great.
Old Jun 21st, 2010

how do you import scenes to use in a script
Old Jul 12th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHS View Post
Here is my latest updated scenes...some new ones, including U2 360...
Jeff
I am having trouble importing these favorite scenes into my demo system. I have 4.0.1 and I have tried from a FF and Safari on a MAC, and IE on a PC. I get "This file does not seem to be a script that was exported from a Kaleidescape System." I have tried the functionality by exporting my own favorite scenes and reimporting them, and it all works fine. Ideas?

Carl
Old Jul 12th, 2010

BAH, RTFM. I figure it out. Had to go to the Movies Tab->Favorite Scenes and scroll to the bottom to import the file.

Sorry bout that,

C