Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > General Kaleidescape Usage Threads > Kaleidescape Store

Old Mar 2nd, 2018

Download failures continuing at least here in the UK for me and I don't believe I am alone.

Store downloads appear to be provided from a variety of hosting services here in Europe based upon the logs I can see on my router where several ip addresses are accessing my 3U server on a variety of ports.

Something has changed in how downloads are supplied in the last week as previously there were no issues and I do hope K are looking into this but so far no updates despite logging the issue with technical support.
Old Mar 13th, 2018

My downloads (to a 3U) in the past have consistently come in around 80-90 Mbps. But today, "The Last Jedi" is crawling along at 31 Mbps. Speedtest.net shows that whatever the trouble is, it isn't with the connection to my ISP.
Old Mar 13th, 2018

I think the issue Mark and I were experiencing has been resolved. Not to say that it isn't becoming a problem again, but I'd be more inclined to think that K's servers are being hammered given the release - and that size 129 GB lol for a bluray quality (though I appreciate there's a fair amount of special features and deleted scenes). Wish there was an option to download movie title only - never ever watch special features.
Old Mar 13th, 2018

Same here. Must be high demand for The Last Jedi.

John
Old Mar 13th, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman1991 View Post
Wish there was an option to download movie title only - never ever watch special features.
In this case, you can. The movie and the supplements are queued as separate downloads. So if it's not too late, you can always cancel the download for the supplement material.
Old Mar 13th, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptop View Post
In this case, you can. The movie and the supplements are queued as separate downloads. So if it's not too late, you can always cancel the download for the supplement material.
My bad.... of course there is - thanks for the reminder Croptop. Been so long since I downloaded a title with separate supplemental material, I forgot that they offered that option.
Old Mar 13th, 2018

Same here, must be star wars and lone survivor.

MIKE i always wake up at 3am to watch my tuesday releases as early as possible about 3:30 am.

With the daylight savings time can you guys please forward your release clock so I can continue my ritual. BTW for 3 years I have had the neighbors bed headrest across the back wall behind me, that is how i have perfected dynamic range and bass attenuation control for my condos scheduled Neighbor annoyance management based crestron time dependent presets for variable dynamics and bass extension. So these systems will only play ref plus 7 on afternoons, but with rotary woofers to 2hz.

The superior hdmi clocking of the strato delivers full discrete mid bass concussive signal to all speakers as they go down to 40hz, plus we are adding 8 directional crdioid subs in all the columns, only kaleidescape can deliver this type of concussive directional fidelity, sony, samsung, panasonic and oppo, are thin as fvck in these most enjoyable delivery of all bass frequencies, cause you get whacked on your torso and head from every which way. The number 2 reason a home cinema without kaleidescape is crap. But you have to have full bandwidth speakers ya fools! never cross surrounds above 40. Upgrade and see.

The number one reason you are dead in the water without a strato of course is scripts of the most engulfing atmos and neural-x scenes with HDR, that will keep the first time visitor at the edge of their seats for 3 hours while revelling in the California Home Cinema Of The Future , the first Samsung the wall Installation to be revealed at CEDIA 18, across the street atop the omni.

Last edited by CINERAMAX IOPH; Mar 13th, 2018 at 08:08 AM.
Old Mar 14th, 2018

Hey my downloads froze after star wars supplements completed 100% and stuck there, from some 24 hours ago.
Old Mar 14th, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX IOPH View Post
Hey my downloads froze after star wars supplements completed 100% and stuck there, from some 24 hours ago.
Looked and mine is also stuck. SW supplements stopped at 99%. SJ
Old Mar 14th, 2018

The one movie that I download supplements as i never care for them, but i'd like to know which Lelia shots are real and which are CGI. What a cliffhanger.