Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Marketplace

Old Dec 27th, 2013

Default Seller's and Wanted's Please Note

The number of listings, both "For Sale" and "Wanted" that are not kept current is an inconvenience for both buyer's looking for components and Seller's reaching out to a "Wanted" listing. Please keep your listings updated by either indicating when a component is sold, or posting every couple of weeks or so that it is still available. This helps everyone using the marketplace. You (original poster) can also PM or email me and I'll be happy to close the thread. You should also include your location in the post or thread to eliminate wasted correspondence between buyer and seller if one, or both, parties do not want to buy/sell to/from particular locations.

If a listing goes for 30 days from the last posted comment without being updated it will be "closed" to help clean up the marketplace and keep it current. You can of course re-list it, or contact me to re-open it if desired.

Thank you.

Jim

Last edited by cinelife; Jun 29th, 2016 at 01:04 PM.