Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > General Kaleidescape Usage Threads > Scripting & Favorite Scenes

Old Jun 5th, 2018

Question Anyone have 3 Act K movies Scenes OR smart pausing?

Issue/Prob statement: When is the best time to pause?

Hi, In the age of reduced personal time and the ability to stop a feature film as at time. Has anyone created 3 Act scenes for movies or a "smart" pause feature?

Said another way, Is there anyone who has made some scenes that chop feature length movies into acts or 1 hr pieces based on the best times to pause?

The background:

I get about a hour a night to watch a movie (or show) and while I could arbitrarily set a timer for 60 minutes are there any clever tricks to when one should stop a film?

I did find a website called "http://runpee.com/"
"RunPee is the app that tells you the best time to run and pee during a movie without missing the best scenes — plus a whole lot more."

Laugh it up-- it is a great idea. Anyone thought of scene sharing based on any heuristic or rule of thumb?

Edit: I loaded the app on my iPhone and it offers free pee times for movies not in theaters. Looks like I am starting with this.

Recommendation:
I am going to try and make a few and then share them. If anyone has any ideas, please share.

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited by o0OBillO0o; Jun 5th, 2018 at 12:33 PM.