Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Marketplace

Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2018

Default One 6TB Strato, 2* Alto & one DV700 vault

Selling:

One 6TB Strato Player (#10189) under warranty until March 30th, 2019. Price: $3'400 + maximum $250 DHL two days shipping from Switzerland to the US.

Two 4TB Alto Players (#0451 & #0554) under warranty until September 20th, 2018 and November 3rd, 2018 respectively. Price: $1'800 each or $3'300 both + maximum $250 DHL each two days shipping from Switzerland to the US.

One DV700 vault, no warranty but has recently been cleaned and serviced by Kaleidescape. Works flawlessly. Price: $2'200.- plus shipping(cost to be determined).

If someone buys the DV700 and the Strato together, I will offer a Co-Star switch(no box but bought late March 2018).

All of the above(except the DV700) were bought from Jim(Cinelife) who can confirm the information. They have been used only for 3-4 months during the year as they are located at a secondary residence.

Quoting Jim:
"FYI, under 9801.00.10 of the HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) there is no customs duty on goods originally manufactured in the U.S. that are returning to the U.S.. The "importer" (buyer) has to file a CBP Form 311 (Declaration For Free Entry of American Goods Returned). As long as the value of the item was not improved (increased) while outside the U.S., there is no duty owed."

Shipping to Europe as well and can ship from France instead of Switzerland so there will be no VAT to be paid in European countries.

Please email me with questions at cosxaj@gmail.com

Kostas
Old May 4th, 2018

That is all correct info, and Kostas is an honest, trustworthy, and highly recommended Seller.

Jim
Old May 5th, 2018

A member correctly pointed out that what I wrote doesn't make any sense as the DV700 is not a player like the M700:

"If someone buys the DV700 and the Strato together, I will offer a Co-Star switch(no box but bought late March 2018)."

So

If someone buys the DV700(Disc Server), the Alto and the Strato together, I will offer a Co-Star switch(no box but bought late March 2018
Old May 7th, 2018

email sent.
Old May 10th, 2018

Strato and Co-Star switch sold.

New price for Alto players: US$ 1’490 each.
Old May 25th, 2018

DV700 sold

Open to offers for the two 4TB Alto players.
Old May 27th, 2018

All sold closing thread
Closed Thread