Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Hardware & Setup Threads > Kaleidescape Hardware & Setup

Old 2 Weeks Ago

I tried that scene on my setup and didn't have any issues with the 4K HDR version.... Strange one. SJ
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post
I tried that scene on my setup and didn't have any issues with the 4K HDR version.... Strange one. SJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad78 View Post
How can I know each library on strato and terra from the web page ? To make sure that i have one copy

As I mentioned, you have to go to the component settings page. Note the IP address of each component you want to check. Then select the Strato, for example, and click the 'remove from system" button. You should now have two systems on your network: One with the Terra and whatever else is associated with it, and another with only the Strato. You can now go to the Terra server's web page under Movie Library and see what is on the Terra. If you go to the Strato's webpage (using its IP address) the Movie Titles will be for the Strato only, as long as the systems are separated. Once you join the two back together, there will be one unified Movie Library page.

Wayne
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drhemi View Post
As I mentioned, you have to go to the component settings page. Note the IP address of each component you want to check. Then select the Strato, for example, and click the 'remove from system" button. You should now have two systems on your network: One with the Terra and whatever else is associated with it, and another with only the Strato. You can now go to the Terra server's web page under Movie Library and see what is on the Terra. If you go to the Strato's webpage (using its IP address) the Movie Titles will be for the Strato only, as long as the systems are separated. Once you join the two back together, there will be one unified Movie Library page.

Wayne

Noted and thanks a lot i will do it and come back with the result

Old 2 Weeks Ago

I do the separation for the system and I found the incredible 2 only store in the terra so and itís only the movie with little problem from 10 movie until now stored in the terra the other works fine

I sent also an mail to K support hope they can look on the log and resolve it

Old 1 Week Ago

Ahmad78,

Just curious if K. Support was able to help you out and what was found to be the problem.

Wayne
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drhemi View Post
Ahmad78,

Just curious if K. Support was able to help you out and what was found to be the problem.

Wayne

I send an email and they made a reference case and they are still working and the problem still I download before it and after it every thing fine except that scene still wait for K support to resolve it