Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Movies & Music Discussions > Movies & Music Discussions

Old Apr 11th, 2012

Default Beer. James Beer.

You've probably all heard about the recent hubbub over James Bond inking a deal to drink Heineken in the new movie, Skyfall...

And I know....Bond *shouldn't* drink beer.... but I imagined...what if he DID...how would beer fit better into Bond's world?

This post talks about Bond and Beer and Fleming....there are actually several examples of Bond drinking beer in the Fleming books.

http://johnsciacca.webs.com/apps/blo...n-nor-stirred-

Then I came up with 10 scenarios and 10 beers that would fit into Bond's world, written in the style of Ian Fleming. This is the link to #10 and has links at the end of each to the next post if you like what you read.

http://johnsciacca.webs.com/apps/blo...ce-10-assassin

Love to hear any feedback from Bond/Fleming fans...

Best,
John
Old Apr 13th, 2012

In the sprit of this board I say that drinking the beer would make James begin to think DVDs look like Blu Rays and he would then begin a long term affair with a wonderful server system that could play back DVDs from a hard drive. Then he found out his beloved system was under assault from the consumer electronics companies who feel threatened by said system and he was so shaken, he reached for his martini, which stirred him into action!

Tags
beer, james bond, movies