Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > Hardware & Setup Threads > Kaleidescape Hardware & Setup

Old Jul 11th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman1991 View Post
Are Kscape aware of this issue - or are you hoping that they will monitor this thread and provide a resolution?
I thought you mentioned you were opening a ticket with K (and was providing my input), but sounds like Mike has this. The fact that you can produce the issue with your GOT discs might help them. I did email K and they looked at the logs from my Alto and didn't find anything. Next step was to test with my other Alto, but removing it from the family room rack and moving to our theater is not simple. So, I stopped there for now. SJ
Old Jul 11th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post
I thought you mentioned you were opening a ticket with K (and was providing my input), but sounds like Mike has this. The fact that you can produce the issue with your GOT discs might help them. I did email K and they looked at the logs from my Alto and didn't find anything. Next step was to test with my other Alto, but removing it from the family room rack and moving to our theater is not simple. So, I stopped there for now. SJ
I was - but thought you might already have - crossed lines lol.

I'll wait and see what Mike comes back with before 'officially' creating a support ticket.