Kaleidescape Owners' Forum   Kaleidescape, Inc. Kaleidescape, Inc.

Go Back   Kaleidescape Owners' Forum > General Kaleidescape Usage Threads > Music System Questions & Issues

Old Nov 10th, 2016
Kaleidescape, Inc.

I suggest that you or your dealer open a support ticket with us.

In the meantime, do not import anything or empty the trash. (If you were to import something, the system might clear space from the trash to make room for the import.)
Old Nov 10th, 2016

Just wanted to say THANK YOU TO K for fixing the issues. I love my system for both and use the music a ton. If K ever did go under and closed there doors is this what I could expect?? All lost info on music and movies?? I Love K so Hopefully that never happens. Another wish is the new system would play from the old (knowing it would only be 1080P but at least play it plus music) I feel like this is like Blueray vs HD DVD you buy one and if your wrong have to go and start all over again. Thats how I feel with the new system. Keep adding space to my old I guess Thanks again K LOVE YOU AND THE SYSTEM
Old Nov 14th, 2016

I still have over 20 unrecognized music albums on my system. I may have had a couple unrecognized albums to begin with, but not this many. Is there anything I need to do on my end to get Kaleidescape to reindex the unrecognized albums or is it taking this long to correct the issue on some systems.

Thank you.
Old Nov 15th, 2016
Kaleidescape, Inc.

Hi sshearer,

I asked our database guru about this, and he took a peek at the diagnostic information of what he thinks is your system (based on your handle here). He sees 28 unrecognized items, but they have been unrecognized for the past 300 days or more, so this actually appears not to be a new issue. I suspect that it came to your attention because of the added scrutiny caused by our recent mishap.

You can send me the serial # of your system by PM if you like, and I'll confirm that he was looking at the correct system.